Monday, October 3, 2011

FIRST STOP; Westminster, London UK

Westminster is one of the most visited cities in London. It's located in central London, and it has attracted visitors from all over for many reasons. My reason for visiting this city, would be to see the beautiful Buckingham Palace.


bp exterior flowers.jpg


First of all, look at this place. Who wouldn't want to visit it? Looking at the Buckingham Palace reminds me of my childhood. As a little girl, being a princess was a dream I seemed to play over and over. I remember my mother telling me stories of a princess who stayed in that palace. Little did I know then that she was always referring to the beautiful Princess Diana. As I grew up, I learned to admire, the woman she was. Not just because she was a princess, ( the role I always had to play) but also because she helped people, ( another role I hoped to be able to do as I grew older). For me this would have to be the first place I visit. Its history and my fond memories as a princess would be a magical experience for me.


mason_main_2311_16218a.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment