Monday, October 3, 2011

Next Stop: Let's wine and dine!

First of all, DO NOT under any circumstances, look at the prices. The Roof Gardens, is located above Kensington High Street in central London.

          This high end, and sophisticated restaurant will give your taste buds an incredible experience. I have heard from a close friend, who toured the beautiful city of Westminster, that this restaurant was (in her words), "The most elegant dining I have ever experienced. The wine tasting tour before dinner was incredible. The atmosphere of the garden surrounding me made the experience that more amazing." I viewed the menu, photographs, and blogs. I am SOLD. If I ever get an opportunity to travel out of the country, I will make sure that my reservation is BOOKED! Take a look at the pictures, I will include the website for you to also take a look at. I think you will be amazed!

The Roof Gardens offers a different scene from the buzzing streets down below. It is located on the 6th & 7th floor and has been a unique venue for over 70 years.

If you are going for a night out, a private event, or just to dine, then enter the elevator and take it to the roof top.  It offers entertainment, lounges, and majestic scenery, depending on the month.

Here is the link to get more information.
http://www.roofgardens.virgin.com/en/the_roof_gardens/about_us


roofgardens-babylon-private_parties-04-large.jpg
The Roof Gardens, Babylon Restaurant.

Spanish-Garden-02_000.jpg
The Roof Gardens, Garden.

roofgardens-events-tudor_garden-02-large.jpg
The Roof Gardens, Dining in the Garden (one of their events)

roofgardens-club-vip_room-large.jpg
The Roof Gardens, Club

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to click on the links on this page and I'm not getting anywhere. Anything I'm doing wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annabel again trying to click on the links on this page and not getting anywhere.

    ReplyDelete